Vivoil: hydraulic pumps, motors and flow dividers for for earth-moving machine production
Vivoil’s range of earth-moving machinery includes hydraulic pumps with external gears (unidirectional and reversible), hydraulic motors with external gears (unidirectional and reversible), multiple hydraulic pumps with external gears already assembled or in stages to be assembled, flow dividers.
All Vivoil components are manufactured in Italy, and each article is assembled by hand and then tested.
Pumps, motors and flow dividers are available in different displacements for maximum performance in all conditions, and are divided into four size groups (0, 1, 2, 3 according to our classification), so that you can choose the most suitable product for your needs. Here is an overview of the performances achieved:
- the displacement of Vivoil unidirectional and reversible pumps varies between 0.16 cm3/rev and 86.87 cm3/rev, the rotation speed reaches up to 9000 rpm, and the maximum pressures reach 320 bar
- the displacement of Vivoil unidirectional and reversible motors varies between 0.45 cm3/rev and 86.87 cm3/rev, the rotation speed reaches up to 9000 rpm, the maximum pressures reach 320 bar
- the displacement of Vivoil flow dividers varies between 0.16 cm3/rev and 86.87 cm3/rev, and the maximum pressures reach 300 bar
- the displacement of Vivoil multiple pumps and multiple pump stages varies between 0.16 cm3/rev and 86.87 cm3/rev and the maximum pressures reach 320 bar
We can customize most of our products with valves (anti-cavitation, maximum pressure relief, priority, bypass electric), heavy-duty application supports, and different flange and shaft configurations.
Customization is possible for many of our components. If you have any doubts or need more information about the type of accessory to apply, you can contact our sales office, they are at your disposal to give you all the answers you need.
Examples of applications
Some of our components are useful for making the work of earth-moving machines more efficient, as they typically operate under heavy conditions, and are used to move high loads:
- the outboard bearing allows an axial or radial load to be applied to the shaft
- the selection of pumps and motors with mounting flange and cast iron cover is particularly suitable for high loads and cycles
Delivery is quick and for our customers there are no minimum quantities to buy.
Flow dividers, pumps and motors for earth-moving machinery: bulldozers, excavators, scrapers, loaders, backhoe loaders
Our products are important components of heat exchangers used in mobile hydraulic applications to cool hydraulic oil, or fluids in in machines in continuous operation, and that operate under harsh working conditions, such as earth-moving machines. They are therefore components of bulldozers, the large mechanical vehicles that move earth; of excavators, that remove portions of land so that they can be crushed; of scrapers, that serve to level the ground; of the loader, that loads loose material on trucks; and of the backhoe loader, a particularly versatile earth-moving machine used in construction sites.
They are also essential components of the stabilizers of these vehicles, because they help to maintain the weight uniform, control the movement, and make the work of those who are driving safe and precise.